LaserStar Technologies (Riverside, RI) introduces its second generation of the FiberStar line of fiber laser welding systems. Features include:
- A sharp, focused light beam that consistently melts a very small area of metal.
- Very little heat is generated at the weld point, allowing users to laser weld >0.025 mm from complex, heat sensitive, intricate parts.
- Parameter flexibility from 0% to 100% duty cycle.
- A permanently-sealed laser source with a closed loop air-cooled design that protects against dust and dirt, has no consumable parts and requires little maintenance.
- Availability up to 450 Watts.
- Applicability in aerospace, electronics, medical device, job shop and micro component assembly markets.
For more information, visit http://www.laserstar.net/, or call 401-438-1500.