Bonomi (Charlotte, NC) ANSI Class 150 flanged stainless steel and carbon steel ball valves are now available in sizes 1” to 3” with spring return handles. The split-body full-port valves come with factory installed “dead man” handles set to fail open or closed, as needed, in industrial, processing, water and other applications. Specifically:
- Bonomi’s Valpres brand 766000SRL Series valves feature an investment cast body of ASTM A351-CF8M stainless steel.
- Valpres carbon steel Series 766001SRL valve bodies are cast from ASTM A216 WCB.
- Both are certified to API 607, 6th Edition and API 6FA.
- They are designed to ANSI 16.5, 16.10, 16.34 and NACE MR 0175, and are TUV T.A. Luft approved.
- The valves are built with grounded stainless steel ball and blow-out proof stem, virgin PTFE seats, plus Graphoil and PTFE seals with Viton O-rings to ensure leak-free service. ISO 5211 mounting pad and stem dimensions are standard.
All components of the adjustable hidden-spring design handle and all external fasteners, nuts and washers are made from 300 series stainless steel for protection against atmospheric corrosion in harsh environments.