Heavy duty, hydraulic applications call for the Kurt Tuff Hose from Kurt Hydraulics (Minneapolis, MN). Designed for rugged, high pressure applications, Kurt Tuff hose has 6,500 PSI capacity using less installation space. Kurt Tuff Hose has a unique design allowing bending twice as tight as standard SAE hose with half the bend radius. Reinforced internally with two braided layers of high tensile steel wire, this hose retains flexibility with enhanced durability. With an abrasion resistant outer cover (10 times as resistant compared to standard hose cover), Kurt Tuff hose is rated to 1 million impulse cycles. Additional features include:
- A light weight compared to other hose in its pressure range.
- The ability to withstand temperatures from -40°F up to 250°F.
- An oil and abrasion resistant synthetic outer cover.
- Great UV rating as compared to other hoses.
- The ability to meet or exceed SAE DIN 20023 requirements; also meets flame resistant MSHA designation.
Applications for Kurt Tuff hose include a wide range of spiral hose installations with high pressure ratings. Equipment benefiting from the rugged qualities of Kurt Tuff hose include off highway vehicles, oil drilling equipment, trucks, construction equipment, large machinery and most heavy-duty hydraulic applications.