The LX-1375 from Lumax (Fort Mill, SC) is a smooth operating diesel transfer pump kit. Features include:
- A high strength cast-iron construction.
- A lightweight and compact design ideal for transferring diesel, light oils and kerosene.
- A self-priming pump with direct transmission and inner recirculation that works to extend the pump life and prevents over-pressurization.
- Continuous 30-minute duty cycle and self-priming mechanism prevent premature motor and pump damage due to dry operation.
- A 3,600 RPM, 12 VDC motor efficiently transfers 8 gallons per minute (30L/minute).
- The working pressure is 14.5 PSI (1 Bar).
- A bypass valve for motor protection.
- Strong seals for leak protection.
- A 3/4” aluminum nozzle.
- A 13 ft. fuel hose.
- A 6-1/2 ft. battery cable with clamps is included for user convenience.
- A 2” threaded bung coupling barrel or tank mounting is also included with the pump.
- Not to be used for dispensing gasoline, alcohol, waste vegetable oil or biodiesel fuels.
For more information, visit: www.lumax.com.