BriskHeat (Columbus, OH) announced it has launched an enhanced version of its ACR3 Hot Bonder. The bonder now offers output cords to match any competitors’ blankets (sold separately), now with a three-year warranty (extended from the previous two-year warranty). The hot bonder works with BriskHeat’s Silicone Rubber Composite Curing Heating Blankets. It comes complete with:
- A full-color HD touch-screen interface for easy programming and graphic display.
- Dual vacuum system: Built-in electric vacuum pump and venturi for each zone.
- Single or dual zone available.
- 30 amp load capacity.
- Real-time printing at selected intervals with built-in printer.
- Rugged case with wheels for easy transport.
The bonders come with multiple language support, available in English, German, Russian and Chinese (Mandarin). Additional languages are available upon request. A USB memory drive provides fast, simple data transfer to a PC. The bonders are used in industries including composite repair, aviation repair, wind turbine blade repair, sporting goods, marine, automotive and military.