Electricians and facility maintenance technicians should ideally work on de-energized electrical equipment, but that isn’t always possible, so their hand tools should provide as much protection as possible. The new Fluke (Everett, WA) 1000 V Insulated Hand Tools are designed to keep workers safe in hazardous areas and are rugged enough to use in the toughest environments without breaking. Fluke Insulated Hand Tools are manufactured using state-of-the-art German steel to Fluke’s exacting standards for quality, ruggedness, and reliability. The 11 new tools include all the basics electricians and technicians need to do their jobs safely and efficiently, including an assortment of pliers/cutters and screwdrivers. Specifically:
- The premium hand tools are rated at 1000 volts, but individually tested to over 10,000 volts.
- They are compliant to globally-recognized safety standards established by European regulatory agencies to ensure the greatest safety when working in live environments.
- Multi-layer insulation combined with their ergonomic design make these tools comfortable to use all day without strain or fatigue.
- The Fluke 1000 V Insulated Hand Tools area available individually, in multi-tool kits, and in bundles with the Fluke Pack30 Professional Tool Backpack, the T6 Electrical Tester, 117 Electrician’s Multimeter or 87V Digital Multimeter.
- All insulated test tools are backed by a lifetime warranty.