The Dual High Temperature Cabinet Cooler Systems from EXAIR (Cincinnati, OH) purge and cool overheated electrical control panels in harsh environments up to 200°F (93°C). Cabinet Coolers keep electrical enclosures cool with air as cool as 20°F (-7°C) air to eliminate high temperature malfunctions and protect sensitive electronics from hot, dirty locations, such as foundries, glass plants or steel mills. The high cooling capacity up to 5,600 Btu/hr. is ideal for large electrical enclosures and high heat loads. Models with lower cooling capacities for NEMA 12, 4 and 4X enclosures are also available. Specifically:
- Cabinet Coolers incorporate a vortex tube that cools ordinary compressed air to cold air without the use of refrigerants.
- They mount through a standard electrical knockout while maintaining the NEMA 12, 4 or 4X rating of the enclosure.
- Systems with thermostat controls minimize compressed air use, keeping the enclosure at ± 2ºF of the temperature setting.
- An automatic drain filter separator ensures no moisture passes to the inside of the electrical enclosure.
- There are no moving parts to wear out.
Applications include variable frequency drives, programmable controllers, industrial computers, motor controls, microprocessors and robotics.