Interpower (Oskaloosa, IA) has announced that it is now manufacturing Korean power cords and cord sets in its facilities, expanding the current line of customizable international cords. Four standard assemblies with a new Korean 16A plug have been added to the Interpower product line—two power cords and two cord sets. Features include:
- Korean approval on the plug, cable, and connector for cord sets (plug and cable for power cords).
- Availability with a straight or angled plug.
- Cable sizes available in 0.75 mm2, 1.00 mm2, and 1.50mm2.
- An IEC 60320 C13 straight connector.
- Custom options, such as custom cord lengths, custom stripping and color.
For more information, visit www.interpower.com; or call 800-662-2290.