Bristol Instruments (Boston, MA) has introduced the OM502T Series of monitors for strain gauge sensors. The 5-digit instruments feature:
- Programmability for mathematical functions, including peak and tare, as well as digital filters.
- Availability with 0.56” tall red or green LED displays, depending on model. Accuracy to 0.05 % of range.
- Rate is up to 100 measurements/sec.
- Up to four relay outputs that can be turned on or off at preset load values.
- Analog outputs are 0 to 2/5/10 V, ±10 V, 0 to 5 mA, and 0/4 to 20 mA.
- Digital output interfaces include RS 232 and RS485, both isolated, with MODBUS and PROFIBUS protocols.
- Fixed and adjustable excitation options.
- 1/8 DIN size housings with each bezel sealed to IP 64 against ingress of dust and liquid.
- Accepted supplied power between 10 to 30 V AC/DC, 80 to 250 V AC/DC.
- A five-year warranty.
For more information, visit www.bristolinstruments.com/502T, or call 877-866-8500.