Uyemura (Southington, CT) offers core competencies in the development, testing and manufacture of plating chemistries. The company will exhibit technologies at SUR/FIN 2019 that include the following:
- NIPHOS 968 electrolytic nickel, which produces a bright, RoHS finish with corrosion properties equal to electroless nickel, and accommodates up to 13% phosphorus for high hardenability.
- ARGUNA 630, with pre-baked hardness up to 170 Vickers; designed for automotive, replaces hard gold in auto applications. It also enhances silver contact wearability.
- MIRALLOY, the industry’s best alternative to silver, palladium and nickel – now cyanide-free. Deposits up to 8µm with high uniformity and high abrasion/corrosion resistance.
- KHW-NC semi-bright alkaline copper, which plates directly onto aluminum and eliminates double zincating.
- BLACKNIGHT, with low L values, low reflectance, dense topography and hardness of 600-800HV.
Visit Uyemura at SUR/FIN booth #812.