Fastems LLC (West Chester, OH) will showcase its CNC automation solutions for milling and turning machines at IMTS 2022.
It will include the world premiere of Flexible Pallet Tower FPT, a compact automation solution for APC and no-APC 4 and 5-axis machining centers with 300 to 630mm pallets.
Fastems will also debut the newest version of Manufacturing Management Software (MMS).
Flexible Pallet Tower FPT:
- Accommodates up to 24 pallets in 113 square feet.
- Is configurable storage allows for different pallet heights, helping to increase machine tool utilization and lights-out production capacity.
- Can be integrated with over 90 different machine tool brands.
MMS Version 8:
- Plans, runs and monitors all Fastems automation systems.
- Integrates with various other software and devices to enable flexible and cost optimized production for any batch size.
- Includes the new Insights module that gathers and digests production data and turns it to practical productivity-enhancing tips related to machine, tool and fixture usage.
- Offers an easy single-view user interface with drag-and-drop production orders for one-machine pallet systems.
- Has an EasyRoute feature for introducing new workpieces into production in under 60 seconds.
- Features an automatic Order Generator for recurring orders or maintaining a certain stock level.
Fastems is launching a new myFastems portal providing real-time automation status information, alerts, system and maintenance history as well as easy ways to contact Fastems support.
The portal also provides odometry and usage analyses for service interval optimization, and a spare part and maintenance order tool.