Rockwell Automation (Milwaukee, WI) introduced the latest enhancement to the PowerFlex 6000T drive, which now accepts up to 13.8 kV primary voltage, nearly twice the input voltage, in a footprint that is only 2310...3010 mm wide.
The drive can be applied to 3…4.16 kV applications with high voltage input built in. High-voltage feeds can be directly connected to the drive from the main distribution line without additional step-down transformer or substation equipment, reducing costs.
The compact A-Frame design is ideal for new and retrofit industrial applications in IEC markets where industrial space is a premium.
The PowerFlex 6000T drive features TotalFORCE technology. With real-time operational intelligence, this smart industrial control system:
- Monitors system performance.
- Delivers faster commissioning with adaptive control.
- Saves energy with economizer mode.
- Reduces downtime and repair costs with predictive maintenance alerts.
- Makes it easy to start up and troubleshoot all drives on the common control platform.
PowerFlex 6000T drives are engineered for managing motor control for demanding applications in heavy industries:
- Oil and gas refining
- Mineral and metal processing
- Power generation plants
- Water and wastewater treatment facilities