Recently introduced as part of SCHUNK's (Morrisville, NC) Plug and Work portfolio, the new EGH Co-act gripper is a great way to easily implement automation with a cobot. Easy to install and control and fully programmable to ensure flexible workpiece handling, the EGH is particularly suited to the handling, assembly and electronics industries. Additional features include:
- Integrated status display for visualizing the current operational status on eye level.
- Control via IO-Link allows for pre-positioning of gripper fingers and evaluation of gripper condition.
- Gripper movement with parallel kinematics for constant gripping force during the entire stroke.
- Easily accessible quick-release assembly lock for simple and quick mounting to the lightweight robot.
- Optional flexible gripper fingers to improve flexibility and range of usage of the gripper.