At booth #634, MEMSIC will be demonstrating two new sensor products: a new thermal accelerometer with the industry’s best vibration immunity as well as a new low cost MEMS-based differential pressure sensor.
Additional products scheduled to be showcased include:
- Flow Sensors: A MEMS-based flow sensor that offers dynamic range, low power consumption, ease-of-use and integration. They are widely used in applications, such as industrial flow, mass flow controllers, medical equipment, and natural gas meters.
- Inertial Measurement Systems: Including the latest 380 series of products with IMU, AHRS and GPS-based navigation algorithms are offered in a variety of form factors and designs. IMU products are used across a range of application, including UAVs, precision agriculture, construction, infrastructure monitoring, avionics, and platform stabilization.
- TILT sensors that offer accurate and robust tilt angle measurement under both extreme static and dynamic conditions.
- Semiconductor Solutions including both AMR-based magnetometer and MEMS thermal accelerometers. MEMSIC provides the industry’s only single-chip and wafer level packaged accelerometer. These devices are shipped into automotive, industrial and consumer products due to their immunity to shock and vibration.
- MEMSIC’s unique thermal technology uses heated gas molecules to detect acceleration and is the fundamental principle behind the company's accelerometer IC products. This technology offers advantages over the solid proof-mass structure.