Conagra Foods recently announced that it is kicking off its fiscal year with dozens of new product launches across the four domains in which its current and emerging brands compete: Frozen & Refrigerated Meals, Snacks & Sweet Treats, Condiments & Enhancers, and Shelf Stable Meals & Sides.
"We see continued growth ahead for frozen meals, and are taking advantage of this opportunity by offering consumers the flavors, modern health attributes and convenience they demand. We have a $2 billion portfolio in snacking, which is the fastest-growing occasion in food," said Tom McGough, Executive Vice President and Co-Chief Operating Officer for Conagra Brands. "We also have a sizable grocery portfolio, which includes a $1 billion presence in condiments and sauces. Our slate of innovation in these areas will provide people with contemporary options that are supported by strong consumer trends."
Some of the new launches will include:
- Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP Trail Mixes that provide a non-GMO, Gluten Free snack and with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Banquet Mega Sandwiches will be available in four flavors, including Pepperoni Stuffed Pizza, Meatballs & Mozzarella, Steak & Cheddar and Smoky BBQ Seasoned Pork.
- Bertolli Modern Italian Pasta Skillets bring Italian flavors to the freezer aisle with seven new varieties of premium al dente and stuffed pastas.
- Birds Eye is offering Veggie Made Tray Bakes that provide comfort food for families. New options include Chicken Alfredo Pasta and Three Cheese Ziti. Veggie Made Meals for One are eight new bowl varieties with options that include Garlic Chicken and Meatball Marinara with Vegetable Pasta.
- DAVID Energy-Packed Mix is a mix of lentils, kernels, pepitas and chickpeas.
- Healthy Choice Grain Free Power Bowls offer riced cauliflower paired with nutrient-dense leafy greens, bright vegetables, lean proteins and sauces.
- Snack Pack Dragon Treasure Pudding offers a fruity flavor in green and red colors.