Glebar Company offers its GT-610 CNC centerless grinding machine to infeed grind as many as eight aerospace fasteners per cycle with features that include:
- The ability to be used with Glebar’s offline P4K measuring system.
- Capacity for as many as eight parts per cycle.
- The P4K allows for 100 percent inspection of each part, scanning all parts in a cycle (all stations) and feeds back diameter, including taper and radii, to correct wheel dress shape automatically and for the complete profile geometry.
- A motorized work rest blade that adjusts the lateral position of the parts (while grinding) to help control flush head angles and the radius behind the fastener heads.
- Automatic wheel balancing and acoustic emissions sensing.
- Multiple independent position slide adjustability.
- Advanced grinding wheel materials that can handle higher-speed grinding.
For more information, go to www.glebar.com.