Rohner Batch Powder Booths (Vancouver, WA) offers a design focused on optimal airflow for powder containment and application efficiency, with features that include:
- Air recirculation back into the facility so no makeup air is required.
- Excess powder collection through two-stage filters.
- 18-gauge G90 galvanized steel composition.
- Less than 83dB blower with TEFC direct drive motor run by a VFD.
- High-efficiency, T-8 fluorescent Class I Div. II lighting or optional LED lighting.
- Pre-wired, NEMA 12 dust-tight industrial control panel that reduces install cost and includes panel-mounted variable volume adjustment for optimizing airflow and transfer efficiency.
- Designed to meet or exceed NFPA33 and IFC Chapter 24 requirements.