Steute Wireless (Ridgefield, CT) introduces its wireless, non-contact magnetic sensors. In the presence of their actuating magnet, these sensors send a unique, coded telegram to one or more compatible, easily-programmed receivers. The receiver accepts up to 10 discrete telegrams per channel. Powered by long-life (field-replaceable) lithium battery, this sensor also features:
- Availability for operation at 915 MHz (USA/Canada/Australia) or 868 MHz (Europe).
- Maximum nominal transmission range of 40 m indoors, 450 m "free air."
- Sensing range of up to 30 mm.
- Bidirectional communications, with the receiver confirming receipt of telegram.
- Limit switch signal configurable at receiver (e.g. NO, NC, other).
- An IP67 ingress protection rating.
- A mechanical life expectancy of >1 million actuations.
- An operating temperature range of -20 to + 65oC.
- Certifications: FCC, IC (SW915 MHz models), EC (868 MHz models).