Dorner (Hartland, WI) offers its AquaGard 7350 V2 Curve Conveyor chain with features that include:
- A center bearing that helps eliminate friction, carry a heavier load, and allow four curves to be driven by a single motor to improve productivity and save floor space.
- Infeed and outfeed sections as short as 18” and as long as 50’.
- The ability to accommodate openings of less than 4 mm, even in the curves.
- Coverings on the upper and lower chain edges to improve safety by eliminating pinch points.
- A design for the baking, snack food, pet food and packaging industries that require wipe-down and occasional wash-down cleanings of the conveyor with non-caustic solutions.
- A single-piece pin for separating the chain.
- Open-leg support stands with seven-gauge welded stainless steel.
- Can handle loads up to 500 pounds at belt speeds of up to 260 feet per minute.